From 2017-2018, our client asked us to assist with content marketing for their e-commerce website. Our goal was to create relevant and interesting blog posts that are keyword optimized, provide value to the customer, and feature products in a unique way. To achieve this goal, we decided to publish one post per week.
For context, this client sells handmade, one-of-a-kind, and colorful costume jewelry made from vintage findings. The posts in the gallery below are:
1. “The History of Lucite in Costume Jewelry” – Publishing this post gave us the opportunity to feature some of the client’s pieces with Lucite elements and educate customers about the material, so they could better appreciate it.
2. “Something Old and Something New – Wearing Handmade Costume Jewelry on Your Wedding Day” – Though the client doesn’t position themselves as a wedding vendor, many products could be worn by an unconventional bride on her special day. With this blog post, we reach out to the bridal market and provide specific product suggestions.
3. “The History of Swarovski Crystal – and How It’s Used in Costume Jewelry” – Publishing this post gave us the opportunity to feature some of the client’s pieces with Swarovski crystal elements and educate customers about the material, so they could better appreciate it.
4. “Women Throughout History Have Loved Statement Jewelry” – Statement jewelry isn’t for the faint of heart, but hesitant customers may feel more inspired to try it when they learn about all the fascinating women who wore it before them.
5. “How to Use Colorful Costume Jewelry to Adjust Your Mood” – With this post, we wanted to highlight the colorful and playful nature of the client’s brand. The one-of-a-kind, handmade pieces aren’t only an accessory, but they’re pieces of art that can be worn thoughtfully.
Typically, the posts below would include photo and video elements to increase engagement and interest. However, for the sake of example, I stripped down the format to focus on the written content.
[Best_Wordpress_Gallery id=”6″ gal_title=”Blog Posts”]