Joy Joya Jewelry Marketing Grant
Are you an independent jewelry brand looking to take your business to the next level? Jewelry marketing agency Joy Joya is offering an amazing opportunity!
We’re giving away one grant for six months (July 1-December 31) of FREE digital marketing services, valued at $2000 per month ($12,000 total value), to one lucky jewelry brand.
Why are we doing this for free? The recipient of this grant will be sharing their business and marketing journey weekly with Joy Joya Podcast listeners and host Laryssa Wirstiuk. And we’ll be spotlighting you as our best case study yet!
If you meet ALL of the following requirements, you could be the lucky recipient of this amazing opportunity.
- You’ve been in business for at least 3 years
- Your business is based in the US
- You’ve passed the threshold of $100,000 in annual sales
- You have an ecommerce website on Shopify
- You have an active social media presence on Instagram
- You’ve engaged in email marketing, and you have at least 250 subscribers
- You have Google Analytics connected to your ecommerce website, and it’s been collecting data for at least one year
- You’re willing to be a complete and open book about your business with Joy Joya Podcast listeners and viewers
- You’re not camera shy and don’t mind being on video
If you’re already a Joy Joya podcast fan and feel aligned with Laryssa’s approach to marketing, that’s a bonus!
HOW TO APPLY
- Click the button below to open the Google Doc application and complete your answers
- The completed Google Doc must be shared with email@example.com by June 2, 2023 at 11:59pm PT
- Five finalists will be selected from the qualifying applications and notified by June 9th to join Laryssa on a short Zoom interview
- The winner of the grant will be chosen and notified by June 16th
Don’t miss out on this rare opportunity to gain a new perspective on your marketing and take your jewelry business to the next level!
**Current and past Joy Joya clients are not eligible for this grant. Free digital marketing services rendered does not cover the cost of any subscriptions you may need to purchase, like your email marketing service subscription, Shopify apps/themes, or other required tech tools.**