Join the Joy Joya Team!
Digital Marketing Coordinator
Boutique digital marketing agency Joy Joya is seeking a highly motivated and detail-oriented part-time Digital Marketing Coordinator to provide support in a wide range of administrative and marketing initiatives to support Joy Joya’s clients. The Associate will report directly to the agency owner. The ideal candidate has excellent communication skills, is curious and eager to learn, and possesses 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing in an agency environment or for an ecommerce business.
Joy Joya is a Los Angeles-based digital marketing agency for jewelry brands. We help jewelry entrepreneurs grow their businesses, so they can add more beauty and wonder to the world. Our digital marketing support services are comprehensive and varied, and we tailor our solutions on an individual basis, so each client gets a personalized experience, one that’s uniquely suited for their category, stage of growth, goals, and more.
This position will be 100% remote from anywhere in the United States assuming the ability to work the required schedule – approximately 20 hours per week, to be determined.
Key responsibilities of this position include:
- Assist the team in the day-to-day execution of client deliverables
- Support client projects through planning, strategic, creative, and development phases
- Coordinate and participate in meetings, capturing notes and assigning follow ups
- Work closely with owner to ensure all projects remain on target and within scope
- Assist in organizing digital campaigns and strategies on behalf of the agency’s clients
- Undertake administrative tasks to ensure functionality and coordination of daily activities
- Conduct market research and present results in an organized and thoughtful fashion
- Help identify marketing trends and key opportunities for innovation
- Prepare, format, and edit a range of documents
- Copywriting for social media, email marketing, website, blogs, and other digital platforms
- Graphic asset creation in Canva
- Occasional execution of email marketing and social media marketing campaigns
- Provide other ad-hoc account-related support
- 1-3 years of experience in digital marketing in an agency environment or for an ecommerce business.
- Finger on the pulse or trends and changes in marketing, especially in regard to social media marketing.
- Working knowledge of email marketing platforms like Mailchimp, Klaviyo, or similar
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics as well as Google Workspace.
- Project management experience with working knowledge of Asana or similar project management platform.
- Confidence around generating new ideas and sharing them.
- Exceptionally strong writing and storytelling skills. A natural writer with writing samples to illustrate experience.
Working knowledge of Canva and experience creating engaging visual assets.
- High level of professionalism.
- Keen attention to detail with strong organizational skills, capable of managing multiple tasks in a deadline-oriented environment.
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, able to multitask, prioritize, and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience in or familiarity with the jewelry industry
- Desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment with an agile, fast-paced team
- Experience working with clients directly
Benefits and Compensation
- Flexible work schedule – integrate work with your life instead of the other way around
- Remote – avoid the stress and hassle of a commute and raise your productivity
- Raise your game – work with highly driven individuals and grow professionally and personally
- Significant opportunity for growth
- Work alongside an incredible slate of clients
- Fun, creative, and collaborative culture